Demonblade94Demonblade94

Main Audio Reviews Stats

John of War John of War

Why you son-of-a-bitch! xD

Bruce is almost as cool as John.
Did anyone else notice how he has the talent to smoke and drink at the same time?
Also, he has the talent of getting away with smoking at work in the first place.
The first thing I thought when I saw Bruce was "Wow, that guy does NOT have a vagina." But John's pretty cool too. Johnny, you're humor and art are astounding.
My lungs feel like a fish above water. Keep up the good work. :D

Professor Layton pt. 4 Professor Layton pt. 4

Professor Layton is as smooth as pudding.

I wish that I could pick up girls whenever I got groceries. :3
You made me laugh out loud at 12:45 in the morning, so thank you. :)
It's inspiring how you spark memories and connect with the viewer so well.
I can only hope you loved making this as much as I loved watching it.
Your sense of humor is cute, not too harsh or sickeningly sweet.
You seem like an amazing person, and you make amazing things.
So please, keep up the wonderful work. ^-^

Skaijo responds:

Yeah pt. 4 is my absolute fav because it was so fun to make and really was just my friends hanging out improving lines to record. It was great fun and most of the laughter in the animation is genuine. :3

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

It's definitely worth your time.

A very well animated and smooth flash containing a deep story. Most all of David Firth's flashes contain no stable background, and this allows the mind to wander. Everyone will interpret this animation in their own way, but in my mind it represented the sacrifices made for loyal companionship.
A true friend is one who will entrust their life to you, figuratively OR literally.
(However, I noticed that when the man is "removing" his dog's limbs, he does not cut off the tail. When the camera zooms back out, the dog's tail has been cut off. No big deal, just thought I'd point that out. ^-^)